Join the Team
Join the Team
Join the Team
Join the Team
Join the Team
Focus Forward is one of the fastest growing market research firms in North America.
If you’re seeking a challenging career opportunity and stimulating work environment, look to Focus Forward, where talented individuals are the most important part of our success. We’re looking for folks who can demonstrate our philosophy of determination, innovation, passion, teamwork and trust.
Focus Forward is an equal opportunity employer. We offer the same opportunities to every individual regardless of race, religion, religious creed, color, age, sexual orientation or preference, national origin, marital status, gender, ancestry, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Positions Currently Available
Business Development Manager (Full Time)
Come join our team! Focus Forward is the market research industry leader in qualitative focus group recruiting services, incentive processing & transcription. We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Business Development Manager to assist us in expanding our clientele.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for building relationships with clients of Focus Forward across all company divisions. You will be generating new leads, taking relationships from RFP & marketing, and moving forward relationships generated from trade shows and the prospecting efforts of senior management.
A regular outreach schedule to assigned accounts is required to retain current business and establish new relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to use ZoomInfo to generate leads for new business
- Able to develop leads from cold calling & the ability to grow relationships and make new relationships within a client organization
- Effective skills to present costs, follow up on proposals, and see through from a bid to a sale
- Travel to trade shows & client meetings nationwide to make leads become relationships
- Quote RFPs to outside clients. Cost requests come in via email or phone and this role will need to: speak with the client to clarify, quote the RFP & call the client to motivate them to use our services
- Negotiate the project with the client to match the services we offer with what is needed
- Become the in-house expert on the services we provide from an operational standpoint
- BA/BS from an accredited university or college
- Strong sales pipeline experience with proven goal achievement
- Solid knowledge of Outreach IO as an email & communication platform
- Successful negotiation strategies and skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as needed to develop business
- Experience with Zoho, Outlook, ZoomInfo
- Market research experience a plus, but not required
This Opportunity offers the following:
You will become part of an entrepreneurial company culture that actively recognizes and values our people. Impact matters to us, and the team is dedicated to winning relationships.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, flexible hours and workspace, and we also support the selling and relationship growth efforts of our team. We offer a competitive base, excellent benefit and holiday package and generous revenue share for our client development team.
- Competitive Compensation: Base + Commission on Sales
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Company paid Life & Long-Term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Qualitative Recruiting Project Manager (Full Time)
Focus Forward is a leading data-collection firm that provides a wide array of qualitative services to the Marketing Research Industry. Focus Forward has been operating since 2003, and conducts qualitative recruiting and related research throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking an experienced Qualitative Recruiting Project Manager for our Respondent Recruitment Department
Project Managers are the hub between our internal recruitment center and our research partners and clients. The chosen candidate has the option to work either remotely or from our King of Prussia, PA (Philadelphia area) office.
- As a project manager, you will work closely with our clients to build trust that leads to greater levels of business over time.
- Communicate directly with your clients to understand the needs of each project and help each client through all steps of recruitment, incentive process, transcription, and any additional service where we can support the success of the project.
- Work with our client service team to understand the needs of the client and help maintain our standards of excellence.
- Lead kick off calls and be an ambassador for our brand, ensuring that expectations of project specifications, quotas, delivery, timeliness and other requirements of the project exceed the client’s expectations.
- Engage with the leadership of the recruiting department and the firm to resolve project issues and address any challenges that arise during the course of the project.
- Oversee associate project managers and the recruitment team that is dedicated to your projects, with the goal of a white glove experience for the client.
Requirement of the role:
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in overseeing respondent recruitment in a focus group facility, field services firm or other type of qualitative research firm.
- Able to manage 10 to 12 projects on average simultaneously, including but not limited to:
- Survey creation
- Respondent recruitment
- Quota management
- Incentive processing
- Premier client service
- Advanced client communication skills and ability to be proactive in problem solving
- Can do Team attitude to carry projects through successfully
- Strong decision making skills
- Cool under pressure
A Focus Forward Project Manager is motivated, detail oriented and can easily manage multiple tasks with varying deadline at once. As a Focus Forward Project Manager, you will be offered a competitive compensation package in a growing firm that provides the opportunity to learn from a team of leaders who are dedicated to your success.
Excited? We are, too! If this position seems like a great fit for you, connect with us, along with salary requirements, to email@example.com. We wish we could talk to everyone, but it is just not possible. So, submissions without salary requirements will not be considered
Independent Contractors: Transcribers
Interested in joining Focus Forward as an independent English-Language or Spanish-Language transcriber? Click here for more information.
Market Research Recruiter (Part Time)
Perfect part-time job for anyone, including Students, Retirees, Moms and second job seekers
Focus forward has an amazing opportunity for you to become part of our team. We are seeking part-time Market Research Recruiters to work in our Wayne, PA office. NO EXPERIENCE NECCESARY-NO SELLING INVOLVED
** College students this is a great resume builder as well as a chance to develop skills that can be applied to a wide variety of professions** Great opportunity to gain experience in Market Rearch
Perfect entry level position for those entering or re-entering the workforce
We are a marketing research company involved in the recruitment of quality candidates to participate in paid marketing research opportunities, such as focus groups. As a Market Research Recruiter, you are assigned the important task of screening possible candidates who will eventually take part in studies for our clients. You will exchange initial contact with these applicants, using your skills and judgment to determine the best candidates to participate in the paid research projects. We rely on you to use your expertise to determine if the candidate is qualified, articulate, and can easily express his/her views.
At Focus Forward we value your happiness, time, and dedication. We respect work life balance and flexible schedules.
- A fun, fast-paced and progressive environment
- Open 6 days a week with flexible part-time hours
- A starting wage of $12.00/hour
- Opportunities for advancement and establish a career in market research
- 401k plan with generous match to qualified applicants
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Company sponsored outings and events
- Break area stocked with complimentary snacks and drinks
You’ll choose your own schedule from a block of available hours, working around your other responsibilities. Ideal for retirees, college students, veterans, military spouses, or anyone looking to work part time.
You are able to provide a minimum of 3 days of availability, within the following days/hours:
- Mon-Fri 8am – 5:00pm and 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Sat 8am– 5:00pm
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work at least 3 consecutive days, Monday through Saturday.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org