|Copyright © 2009
|Focus Forward LLC. All Rights Reserved.|
545 Eighth Avenue, Suite 401|
New York, NY 10018-4307
950 West Valley Road, Suite 2700
Wayne, PA 19087
Join Our Team
Focus Forward is one of the fastest growing market research companies in North America. We offer an extensive and exciting variety of career choices.
If you are seeking a challenging career opportunity and stimulating work environment, look to Focus Forward, where talented individuals are the most important part of our success. We seek to become the employer of choice for individuals who can demonstrate our philosophy of determination, innovation, passion, teamwork and trust.
Focus Forward is an equal opportunity employer. We offer the same opportunities to every individual regardless of race, religion, religious creed, color, age, sexual orientation or preference, national origin, marital status, gender, ancestry, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Positions Currently Available
- Executive Director- Qualitative Services (Apply Here) (Philadelphia)
We have an amazing opportunity to join a company that is experiencing exponential growth! Focus Forward is the market research industry leader in qualitative recruiting services. We have been recognized as a three time Inc. 5000 winner, three time Philly Top 100 winner and a 40 Under 40 winner! Focus Forward offers an energetic, adaptive and fun environment for the right candidate.
The Executive Director reports to the President and heads the firm’s qualitative recruiting division.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct and monitor daily operations to ensure that processes and policies are being followed, that goals and objectives are met and that services are being provided efficiently and effectively
- General management and day-to-day operations of the qualitative recruiting division
- Plan, organize, administer, and evaluate the work of the division’s employees
- Shared responsibility of division P&L’s, along with the Executive Team. Oversee the financial well-being of the division by analyzing cost effectiveness and directing cost control activities.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to understand costs and improve profit margins
- Oversee the continued development of the internal project management program and other technologies. Ensure progress is made accurately and within set timelines.
- Maintain monthly goal system for department employees. Ensure that employees have clear, measurable goals and timelines.
- Execute new processes and procedures, as well as evaluate existing ones
- Monitor invoicing process to ensure timely and accurate accounting processes
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring within the division, including the evaluation and recommendation of staffing needs.
- Implement training programs and update manuals for new employees
- Assist in managing the relationship between sales and operations, ensure open communication and visibility between sales and operations
- Handle overflow work with clients on project consultation and best methodologies
- Average 45 – 80 projects per month that are managed by Project Managers under the direction and guidance of the Executive Director
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects are filled correctly, on quota and on-time
- Accountable for daily staffing of recruiters to maintain highest profit level and recruiting efficiency in the call center - keep relevant number of recruiters on staff based on workflow
- BA/BS from an accredited university or college
- 5+ years in a management role
- Leadership role in qualitative research field preferred
- Excellence in general technology
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent leadership, development and management skills
- Experience with P&L responsibility
- Proven track record of increased profit margins
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to create and maintain processes, optimizing productivity
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
Comprehensive Benefits Package. Qualified candidates should forward their resume, along with salary requirements. Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered.
- Quantitative Project Manager (Apply Here) (Philadelphia)
We are currently seeking a full-time Quantitative Project Manager (Monday to Friday from 10am to 7pm) Project Manager to oversee projects from start to finish, while managing client expectations in a timely manner. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The planning, monitoring, execution and coordination of project activity to meet client goals within a specified time frame
- Project set up including, but not limited to-quotas, testing and sampling
- Quota management to ensure that all projects are recruited properly and efficiently
- Oversee that panelists are treated/incentivized properly for completing surveys
- Daily client contact involving updates through phone and email contact. This role is the client liaison between the specific project and client.
- Ability to manage numerous projects at once
- Monitoring project costs throughout fielding
- Monitor and respond to inquiries received through the panelist help desk
- Serve as backup to the Technical Project Coordinator in setting up and executing Qualitative projects within the database system and Survey Monkey screener platform.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Customer service concepts
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Two- or four-year degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in Marketing
Comprehensive Benefits Package. Qualified candidates should forward their resume along with salary requirements. Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered.
- Quantitative Associate Project Manager (Apply Here) (Philadelphia)
We are currently seeking a full-time (Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm) entry level Associate Project Manager to assist Project Managers on the nationwide focus groups that we conduct.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation of grids in Microsoft Excel for client daily reports
- Email confirmation monitoring
- Survey testing
- Creating phone interview schedule for projects
- Generating project screening materials
Experience that would be an asset to our firm:
- Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Exceptional detail orientation and strong work ethic
- Excelling in a results driven, fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010, with an emphasis on Excel skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates should forward their resume, along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered.
- Telephone Interviewing/Recruiting (Apply Here) (Philadelphia)
We have immediate part time openings for individuals who will be making outbound calls to candidates being recruited for Focus Groups. You must be computer literate and be able to read specific questions to the candidates which you will record on questionnaires. Part time hours can vary from 10am to 8pm Monday through Thursday, and 10am to 5pm on Friday. College students welcome.
* Comfortable using a computer with Microsoft Windows
* Excellent communication skills
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Independent Contractors: Transcribers
For information on working with us as an English-Language or Spanish-Language transcriber, please visit the Focus Forward Transcription website.