If you are seeking a challenging career opportunity and stimulating work environment, look to Focus Forward, where talented individuals are the most important part of our success. We seek to become the employer of choice for individuals who can demonstrate our philosophy of determination, innovation, passion, teamwork and trust.
Focus Forward is an equal opportunity employer. We offer the same opportunities to every individual regardless of race, religion, religious creed, color, age, sexual orientation or preference, national origin, marital status, gender, ancestry, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
We are seeking a part-time (Wednesday, Thursday, & Sunday from 8:00am to 5:00pm) Spanish & English Proofreaderto join our Transcription Department. The responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to experience in:
- Review accuracy of Spanish to English, English to Spanish, and Spanish to Spanish documents.
- Proofread Microsoft Word document transcripts for accuracy against an audio file
- Transcribe notes for market research interviews via phone line, streaming video/audio or recorded audio
- Review applicant test submissions and assist in hiring independent contractors
- Provide feedback via email to transcribers
- Position requires work onsite in our Wayne, PA office
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking in Spanish
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Superb attention to details
- Mastery of the English language, including both punctuation and grammar rules
- Self-motivated, proactive, "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a working computer with high-speed Internet access to work from home, as needed
- Associates Degree preferred; work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Please note this position is located in our Wayne, PA office. All candidates must be able to commute to Wayne on a regular basis. Qualified candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.