Join the Team
Join the Team
Join the Team
Join the Team
Join the Team
Focus Forward is one of the fastest growing market research firms in North America.
If you’re seeking a challenging career opportunity and stimulating work environment, look to Focus Forward, where talented individuals are the most important part of our success. We’re looking for folks who can demonstrate our philosophy of determination, innovation, passion, teamwork and trust.
Focus Forward is an equal opportunity employer. We offer the same opportunities to every individual regardless of race, religion, religious creed, color, age, sexual orientation or preference, national origin, marital status, gender, ancestry, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Positions Currently Available
Qualitative Recruiting Project Manager (Full Time)
Focus Forward is a leading data-collection firm that provides a wide array of qualitative services to the Marketing Research Industry. Focus Forward has been operating since 2003, and conducts qualitative recruiting and related research throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking an experienced Qualitative Recruiting Project Manager for our Respondent Recruitment Department
Project Managers are the hub between our internal recruitment center and our research partners and clients. The chosen candidate has the option to work either remotely or from our King of Prussia, PA (Philadelphia area) office.
- As a project manager, you will work closely with our clients to build trust that leads to greater levels of business over time.
- Communicate directly with your clients to understand the needs of each project and help each client through all steps of recruitment, incentive process, transcription, and any additional service where we can support the success of the project.
- Work with our client service team to understand the needs of the client and help maintain our standards of excellence.
- Lead kick off calls and be an ambassador for our brand, ensuring that expectations of project specifications, quotas, delivery, timeliness and other requirements of the project exceed the client’s expectations.
- Engage with the leadership of the recruiting department and the firm to resolve project issues and address any challenges that arise during the course of the project.
- Oversee associate project managers and the recruitment team that is dedicated to your projects, with the goal of a white glove experience for the client.
Requirement of the role:
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in overseeing respondent recruitment in a focus group facility, field services firm or other type of qualitative research firm.
- Able to manage 10 to 12 projects on average simultaneously, including but not limited to:
- Survey creation
- Respondent recruitment
- Quota management
- Incentive processing
- Premier client service
- Advanced client communication skills and ability to be proactive in problem solving
- Can do Team attitude to carry projects through successfully
- Strong decision making skills
- Cool under pressure
A Focus Forward Project Manager is motivated, detail oriented and can easily manage multiple tasks with varying deadline at once. As a Focus Forward Project Manager, you will be offered a competitive compensation package in a growing firm that provides the opportunity to learn from a team of leaders who are dedicated to your success.
Excited? We are, too! If this position seems like a great fit for you, connect with us, along with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish we could talk to everyone, but it is just not possible. So, submissions without salary requirements will not be considered
Independent Contractors: Transcribers
Interested in joining Focus Forward as an independent English-Language or Spanish-Language transcriber? Click here for more information.
Market Research Recruiter (Part Time)
Focus Forward has an amazing opportunity for you to become part of our team. We are seeking part-time Market Research Recruiter to work in our Wayne, PA office. We are a marketing research company involved in the recruitment of quality candidates to participate in paid marketing research opportunities, such as focus groups. As a Market Research Recruiter, you are assigned the important task of screening possible candidates who will eventually take part in studies for our clients. You will exchange initial contact with these applicants, using your skills and judgment to determine the best candidates to participate in the paid research projects. We rely on you to use your expertise to determine if the candidate is qualified, articulate, and can easily express his views. There will be no cold calls made, as most candidates have applied to be part of a study.
At Focus Forward we value your happiness, time, and dedication. We respect work life balance and flexible schedules. We reward our employees with company sponsored outings and events such as bowling, painting, and happy hours, to name a few. When goals are met, we sponsor lunch or provide other rewards. Our break area is stocked with complimentary snacks and friendly faces. Focus Forward is interested in more than just your presence. We are interested in your success and happiness, as well as potential growth within the organization. Focus Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A fun, fast-paced and progressive environment
- A flexible part-time schedule
- A starting wage of $11.50/hour
- Opportunities to advance and establish a career in market research
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work at least 3 consecutive days, Monday through Saturday.