Join the Team
Join the Team
Join the Team
Join the Team
Join the Team
Focus Forward is one of the fastest growing market research firms in North America.
If you’re seeking a challenging career opportunity and stimulating work environment, look to Focus Forward, where talented individuals are the most important part of our success. We’re looking for folks who can demonstrate our philosophy of determination, innovation, passion, teamwork and trust.
Focus Forward is an equal opportunity employer. We offer the same opportunities to every individual regardless of race, religion, religious creed, color, age, sexual orientation or preference, national origin, marital status, gender, ancestry, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Positions Currently Available
Qualitative Recruiting Project Manager (Full Time)
Focus Forward is a leading data-collection firm that provides a wide array of qualitative services to the Marketing Research Industry. Focus Forward has been operating since 2003, and conducts qualitative recruiting and related research throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking an experienced Qualitative Recruiting Project Manager for our Respondent Recruitment Department
Project Managers are the hub between our internal recruitment center and our research partners and clients. The chosen candidate has the option to work either remotely or from our King of Prussia, PA (Philadelphia area) office.
- As a project manager, you will work closely with our clients to build trust that leads to greater levels of business over time.
- Communicate directly with your clients to understand the needs of each project and help each client through all steps of recruitment, incentive process, transcription, and any additional service where we can support the success of the project.
- Work with our client service team to understand the needs of the client and help maintain our standards of excellence.
- Lead kick off calls and be an ambassador for our brand, ensuring that expectations of project specifications, quotas, delivery, timeliness and other requirements of the project exceed the client’s expectations.
- Engage with the leadership of the recruiting department and the firm to resolve project issues and address any challenges that arise during the course of the project.
- Oversee associate project managers and the recruitment team that is dedicated to your projects, with the goal of a white glove experience for the client.
Requirement of the role:
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in overseeing respondent recruitment in a focus group facility, field services firm or other type of qualitative research firm.
- Able to manage 10 to 12 projects on average simultaneously, including but not limited to:
- Survey creation
- Respondent recruitment
- Quota management
- Incentive processing
- Premier client service
- Advanced client communication skills and ability to be proactive in problem solving
- Can do Team attitude to carry projects through successfully
- Strong decision making skills
- Cool under pressure
A Focus Forward Project Manager is motivated, detail oriented and can easily manage multiple tasks with varying deadline at once. As a Focus Forward Project Manager, you will be offered a competitive compensation package in a growing firm that provides the opportunity to learn from a team of leaders who are dedicated to your success.
Excited? We are, too! If this position seems like a great fit for you, connect with us, along with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish we could talk to everyone, but it is just not possible. So, submissions without salary requirements will not be considered
Associate Project Manager- Qualitative (Full Time)
Join us! If you are an energetic, innovative, and results oriented team player with an eye for detail, then we want you! Focus Forward LLC, provides unsurpassed nationwide recruiting services, online panel and fast turnaround transcribing services. On the cutting edge of the marketing research industry, Focus Forward is a vibrant and growth-centric firm whose team is the core of all operations.
We are growing! Given our recent growth, we have an opening for a Full-Time Associate Project Manager in our Qualitative Recruiting Department. The Associate Project Manager is responsible for assisting Project Managers to accomplish their operational tasks. Focus Forward emphasizes a team approach. As an Associate Project Manager, the ideal candidate will enjoy working administrative tasks, tight deadlines, love problem solving, be proficient in using Microsoft Office applications and have excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
The role is an entry level position, with 1-2 years’ experience preferred. Located in Wayne, only 5 minutes from the KOP mall, we are a casual work environment. . Focus Forward offers many office perks including company outings, a casual work environment and team lunches to name a few. We value our team! To support you, we also offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes health, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays and 401k.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in project management setup, including but not limited to the creation and uploading of Google Docs and Google Forms, Tweeting live projects and the creation of Excel profile grids for daily client reports
- Management of participant experience, including confirmations, reschedules and cancellations
- Assist in the database set up and execution of qualitative projects within Focus Forward’s database system and online survey-creation platform
- Pull panelists from database, based on project specifications
- Interface with qualitative department heads to assess project feasibility
- Manipulate Excel documents to identify project specific information
- Create and test pre-screeners
- Creating phone interview schedule for projects
Experience that would be an asset to our firm:
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Able to plan tasks efficiently
- Very strong administrative skills
- Enjoy an overfull task list and working with and for a team
- Excelling in a results driven, fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with very strong Excel skills
- A great love of multi-tasking
Paid IT Intern
Join us! We are seeking a part time internship in the information technology area of marketing research. If you are an energetic, innovative, and results oriented college student who is building an education in information technology, then we want you!
Focus Forward LLC, provides unsurpassed nationwide recruiting services, online panel and fast turnaround transcribing services. On the cutting edge of the marketing research industry, Focus Forward is a vibrant and growth-centric firm whose team is the core of all operations. This internship role will support the Director of Information Technology with the programming and service integration efforts of the firm. The role will require some hours in the office and a number of independent hours to help push forward the internal and client facing technology applications upon which the firm is built.
The responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Update and maintain content on company websites
- Help maintain IT documentation and user guides
- Internet-based research in support of Information Technology projects
- Update and distribute IT reports to constituents throughout the company
- Administrative and clerical duties supporting the Information Technology Department
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Planning/organizing – Ability to organize work, set priorities and make productive use of time
- Adaptability – Ability to accept changes in the work environment; manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
- Integrity – Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Communication and Contact – Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company
- Attendance and Dependability – Ability to consistently report to work on time at the scheduled time and is seldom absent. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough matter and is conscientious, about assignments.
- Relationships with Others– Ability to work effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to constituents with varying degrees of technical skills.
- 10 hours per week. Hours will be 4 hours in office at our Wayne/KOP location & 6 hours remote project work.
- Currently pursuing a college degree in IT
- Obtained or working towards a degree in a related field
If you think this is you, we want to hear from you.
Independent Contractors: Transcribers
Interested in joining Focus Forward as an independent English-Language or Spanish-Language transcriber? Click here for more information.
Proofreader (Part Time)
We are seeking a part-time Proofreader to join our Transcription Department. The responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to experience in:
- Proofread Microsoft Word document transcripts for accuracy against an audio file
- Transcribe notes for market research interviews via phone line, streaming video/audio or recorded audio
- Review applicant test submissions and assist in hiring independent contractors
- Provide feedback via email to transcribers
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Superb attention to details
- Mastery of the English language, including both punctuation and grammar rules
- Self-motivated, proactive, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a working computer with high-speed Internet access to work from home, as needed
- Associates Degree preferred; work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Our corporate offices are in Wayne, PA office. Slight preference is given to candidates who can commute to Wayne on a regular basis but we also hire nationwide. Hourly rate is $12 per hour.
Market Research Recruiter (Part Time)
Focus Forward has an amazing opportunity for you to become part of our team. We are seeking part-time Market Research Recruiter to work in our Wayne, PA office. We are a marketing research company involved in the recruitment of quality candidates to participate in paid marketing research opportunities, such as focus groups. As a Market Research Recruiter, you are assigned the important task of screening possible candidates who will eventually take part in studies for our clients. You will exchange initial contact with these applicants, using your skills and judgment to determine the best candidates to participate in the paid research projects. We rely on you to use your expertise to determine if the candidate is qualified, articulate, and can easily express his views. There will be no cold calls made, as most candidates have applied to be part of a study.
At Focus Forward we value your happiness, time, and dedication. We respect work life balance and flexible schedules. We reward our employees with company sponsored outings and events such as bowling, painting, and happy hours, to name a few. When goals are met, we sponsor lunch or provide other rewards. Our break area is stocked with complimentary snacks and friendly faces. Focus Forward is interested in more than just your presence. We are interested in your success and happiness, as well as potential growth within the organization. Focus Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A fun, fast-paced and progressive environment
- A flexible part-time schedule
- A starting wage of $11.50/hour
- Opportunities to advance and establish a career in market research
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work at least 3 consecutive days, Monday through Saturday.